Thursday, June 21, 2012

Beauty Interview with Vanessa Monique







When did your love for make up begin?  I began the love for makeup when I was about 15 years old, I am now 27 years old.
 
What is better in your opinion Primer or a base?  I prefer primer
 
What type of brushes do you prefer?  Sigma or Crown
 
Have you ever purchased from an Indie Company? If so which ones?   yes i have. ive purchased from lumiere mineral cosmetics
 
What is your "go-to" look?
 
Who is your favorite commercial brand?   i have a few favorites, such as E.L.F. , loreal
 
What inspires you the most when doing make up?   I get inspired by what outfit I wear 
 
Which do you prefer Indie or Commercial companies? Why?   I dont have a preference. I like how both companies can still pinpoint makeup and it all works great.
 
What is your favorite product that you own?   my makeup palletes from Glama Girl Cosmetics
 
What do you like most about buying from Indie Companies?   i like how the products work just as good as a big name brand company.
 
What do you like least about buying from Indie Companies?   not always sure if the products will really work, but i have never been disappointed by a indie company.
 
Do you have any suggestions for consumers who are looking to buy handmade products?  defintely give it a shot, u can still get the same affect and look as a big name brand company and you wont have to spend as much when you buy from a indie company

Facebook Page:  www.facebook.com/mz.glamorous.ggc

Thank you Vanessa for taking the time to answer these questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment