Thursday, June 21, 2012

Interview with Angela aka Mrs.Elegant Beauty









When did your love for make up begin? I believe around 2010 wasn't long ago just needed something to fill time instead it turned into a love of makeup.

What is better in your opinion Primer or a base? Base.NYX Milk.

What type of brushes do you prefer? I love ELF or Posh.

Have you ever purchased from an Indie Company? If so which ones? I haven't purchased but I have tried, Southern Sweetheart Cosmetics, Pretty Addictions, Glitz N Glamour, Mon Ennui, Face Candy Couture, Vixoden Cosmetics, and Glow Cosmetics.

What is your "go-to" look? Bold & Bright.

Who is your favorite commercial brand? Maybelline

What inspires you the most when doing make up? Bright colors. Bright things always attract my attention and make me want to create something that pops!

Which do you prefer Indie or Commercial companies? Why? Indie. Depending on the company the product is more pigmented, lasts longer, and is easier to blend.

What is your favorite product that you own? I love my NYX Milk jumbo pencil, it is a must for me.

What do you like most about buying from Indie Companies? Supporting small business and uniqueness of each different color and company!

What do you like least about buying from Indie Companies? That some are very poorly ran and the products are under par.

Do you have any suggestions for consumers who are looking to buy handmade products? Do your research! When you find a good company its worth it!

Blog is mrselegantbeauty.blogspot.com
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/MrsElegantBeauty1

Thank you Angela for taking time out of your day to respond to my questions.



No comments:

Post a Comment